Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedding

My dear daughter is getting married in September and we are in the mist of doing all the last minute planning. We are all so excited! What a wonderful time! All past the stress and now we can sit back and relax as we are waiting for the Big Day. Ellen has done most of it herself. I am doing some sewing and decorating, but the alterations on the dress were done at the bridal shop. Too bad I am working so much, as I could have saved some money there if I had done them myself. Oh well!!
They are getting married on the farm and Ellen is busy working on the flower beds. I am sure they will be very nice as she sure has a green thumb.
I look foward to the family coming to celebrate with us and stay for a several day visit to tour the area. Maybe one day we will go into Washington DC and a day in the mountains as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment