Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer is almost over

I hope everyone has had a great summer and did all the summer time things we all like to do, like family reunions, backyard picnics and traveling to new places on vacation or visiting with relatives and far away friends.

We managed a trip to our house in Florida to visit my brother and his wife and attended a annual family reunion in central Pa. Its such a beautiful area and thanks to Leslie of My Country Home I learned more about the Pa. area and had a great time staying for the weekend and visiting new areas. Thank you Leslie.

The teachers are back to school this week, so we have a full house in our daycare. School starts next week here in our area of Virginia.

I am still getting ready for the wedding and I have a cake topper and a bride doll that was from my wedding many years ago. I am in the process of restoring them both and plan to make a gown for the doll with the fabric from Ellens' gown to match.
I am also working on knitting projects that I want to finish for Christmas gifts. I have two quilts that I am working on but they are put away until after the wedding.

The children are all starting to come in for the day so now its time to plan their day.

Hope you all have a great day!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment