Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of school


Good Morning,

We had a very exciting morning. The first day of school and the first day of kindergarten for two of our children. Also, the way it worked out all four children have started with the same teacher for K. School is right around the corner, so we can hear the bell ring.
We have less day kids this year and I am teaching 3 & 4 year old preschool.

This is my last year and I hope to be retired this time next year and spend more time on crafts and decorating/painting my house. I have all kinds of things in mind and am very excited just thinking about it. I hope to do some local road trips to see the countryside and look for some interesting finds .

Its a beautiful day today so I am ready to take the kids outside.

JACKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment