Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Snowy Day

We have had snow this week and delayed school openings. It has been very cold all week and now
there is a layer of ice on top of the snow. It is very pretty with the sunlight shinning on it.


I have found all these wonderful blogs and have been searching for more decorating ideas now that the Christmas things are put away.


I have been decorating for a long time but sometimes need to think of something new. Just trying to change things around a little. I had taken some wonderful pictures durning the Christmas season but it had taken me awhile to figure out how to set all this up. Finally thanks to DD. LOL

Anyway, I guess I need to take more pics to post.



Thats all I have for today, still working on this.



Have a great day, I will!!



Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment