Sunday, October 30, 2011

Whats going on with my blog ?

Good Morning,
I am here for a few weeks in Florida. Nice weather and I hear from home that there was snow in the ground the day after we left Virginia. Just a little, but its too early for the white stuff. I remember many trick or treat nights taking the kids around the neighborhood and the weather was so nice and warn. A perfect fall evening.

When I started blogging again about a couple of weeks ago, I found an ad in the back round behind my post/pictures. My borders were missing as well. Could not figure it out or was I able to remove the ad.

This morning I opened my blog to discover that the ad is gone and my borders are back. What a mystery.

Everyone have a nice Sunday, time to get ready for church.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment