Friday, September 25, 2009

Wedding / Family Reunion

Good Morning,



Well, the wedding was this weekend. It was just beautiful and the weather could not have been any better. I am waiting for the pictures to come my way. Not ready to share them but wanted to tell you about it. Some of the family has been here staying with us and that is so much fun when we can all get up in the morning to share a cup of coffee and plan our day.

After the wedding, we took several day trips and visited the nursing home of our aunt and uncle in Delaware.

My brother stayed on through the week and and flew out this morning to head back to Kissimmee. I was so happy to have some special time with him.

I will tell all about the wedding and share pictures and there are lots of them.



Now that everyone has gone home, the house is quiet and its time to get back to daily life and lets not forget the gym.



Have a great day,



Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment